The Touraine Sauvignon 2016 was awarded :
- a Gold medal at the “Concours des Ligers” 2016
- a Silver Medal at these three contests : International Wine Challenge, Decanter World Wine Awards and “Concours Mondial du Bruxelles” 2016.
La Chipie 2014, white Touraine Chenonceaux, received :
- a Silver Medal at the "Concours des Ligers 2016".
The diploma, presented by the Loire Valley "Union des oenologues de France", described it as follows:
"Its shiny pale yellow color with light green tint opens on a fine and elegant nose that combines the smells of white flowers with citrus and ripe fruit notes.
Soft in the attack, its offers a fleshy, sweet, "fat", well balanced mouth. A nice tangy freshness, fruit aromas persist in a crisp finish.
Very beautiful Touraine Chenonceaux. "
The Touraine Gamay 2015 was awarded :
- a Bronze medal at International Wine Challenge (IWC)
- a Bronze medal at Decanter World Wine Awards
The Tandem 2014, red Touraine Chenonceaux, received :
- a Silver medal at the "Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2016".
The jury described it as follows "a fruity nose, cherry notes. A powerful wine, with quite some substance and a nice length in the mouth."
Our Tandem 2013, red Touraine Chenonceaux, was mentionned on the "Guide Hachette des vins 2016" !
"...a very ripe red berries tinted of spicy notes in the nose. The mouth reveals to be powerful..."
The Touraine Sauvignon 2014 received a Gold medal at the "Concours Mondial du Sauvignon 2015" !
The Gamay 2013 was awarded a Gold Medal at the "Concours International du Gamay 2015" !
The Touraine Sauvignon 2013 was awarded a :
- Bronze Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2014
- « Commended » at International Wine Challenge 2014 (IWC)
La Chipie 2012, white Touraine Chenonceaux, received a Gold Medal at the "Concours Général Agricole de Paris" 2014.
" white and yellow fruit basket ( grapefruit), well balanced, complex, good finish"
The Touraine Sauvignon 2012 received :
- a Bronze Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2013 (IWC)
- a Silver medal at the "Concours des Ligers" 2013
- a Silver Medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards 2013
- a Silver Medal at the "Concours Mondial de Bruxelles" 2013 (one and only Touraine appellation wine rewarded this particular year in the competition !)
La Chipie 2011, white Touraine Chenonceaux, was awarded a Silver Medal at the "Concours Général Agricole de Paris" 2013.
" powerful, fruity nose. Well balanced. "